[THIN] Re: Iforum - Travel Hazards??

  • From: "Henske, Jennifer" <Jennifer.Henske@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 15:32:36 -0500

Peak for yourselves, here is a web cam from the roof pointing toward
Epcot.  At least the electricity is still on!

http://www.instacam.com/showcam.asp?id=LKBNV
<http://www.instacam.com/showcam.asp?id=LKBNV&size=S> &size=S
<http://www.instacam.com/InstaCAM/imagelist_by_week.asp?id=LKBNV>

Jennifer Henske