[THIN] Re: IMA issue

  • From: "TSguy92 Lan" <tsguy92@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 08:44:10 -0700

The IMA service is pretty good with error codes that you can search the
Citrix KB's on when there's failures like this. What ima start failure code
is showing up in your event logs after a reboot?

Sometimes you can get better error code results from attempting to start the
services via command line; IE - "net start imaservice".

Lan