[THIN] IMA Service

  • From: "Shonk, Joe - Perot" <JShonk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 08:57:54 -0700

Hello,

For reference, we are running W2k Sp3 with MF XPe FR3.

Something strange happened yesterday.   On 6 of our servers the version 3
print driver files disappeared (all but 34 files, which look like the UPD
driver)  There should be over 600 files in this directory.  Looking at the
Print Server Properties the drivers show that they are installed, but the
files are missing.

Also, I've noticed that on several other servers, the IMASRV.EXE grows to
460+ megs.  Is this normal?

Joe

This weeks sponsor Emergent Online.
consulting services you can depend on.