[THIN] IE Proxy does no apply

  • From: Mark Guzzo <mark.guzzo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 10:53:11 -0500

Hello all,

I have A GPO that locks down IE for some users and have noticed that
it just seems to have stopped working.  In the GPO I lockdown the
Internet Options and I point to a fake proxy. The Internet Options
part is still working, just the proxy part stopped.

So as a test I made a new OU and put on of my servers in it and
created a GPO to again point to a fake proxy. My test user(s) log in
and I can see that the proxy settings were pushed down, it's just that
IE seems to be ignoring them. Why?

Does anyone have a suggestion?

Mark