[THIN] Re: ICA File with Desktop Credential Pass-through

  • From: Jeff Gardiner <Jeffrey.Gardiner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 08:27:46 -0400

Jeff,

I had the same problem.  I don't have the answer but maybe a workaround.

I uninstalled the 8.0 client then installed the 6.3(?) client.  The
credential passing started to work.  I then upgraded to the 7.0 client
and stayed there.   Going right from the 8.0 to the 7.0 client didn't
work.

I worked with Citrix support for a while on the 8.0 client without much luck.

If you do get the 8.0 client to worked I'd be interested in the details.

Good Luck,  Jeff

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 21:16:17 -0700, Jeff Durbin <techlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Anyone know how to create an ICA file that passes the local user's
> credentials through? I've got the 8.0 client and can create a custom ICA
> connection that does it, but not an ICA file. I've seen CTX632027, but the
> changes suggested didn't help. No matter how I configure the ICA file, I'm
> always prompted for credentials.
>
> TIA,
>
> JD

This Weeks Sponsor RTO Software