[THIN] Re: How widespread is the knowledge of this security loop-hole?

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 21:17:11 -0700

This is fairly common feature.  You can map any of your drives.  Not sure
why it would be a security risk,  you still have to logon the citrix server
and you still have to have access to map client drives.

Strange as it seems, but I had a customer who wanted the ability to map to
the client's network drives.  (For a strangely written apps where data is
processed across two different networks.)

Joe

  _____