[THIN] Re: Hiding IE Address bar

  • From: "Mark Cook" <mc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 22:32:51 +0100

Try downloading IEGoto from my website  (http://wbisoft.com/free/iegoto.php)

It's designed as a wrapper around IE and allows you to restrict things
differently to Kiosk mode, for example can block CTRL+N for new browser windows
(this is one way to get a full IE session in Kiosk mode with normal IE), remove
address bar etc. etc.  If it only nearly fit's what you want please drop me a
mail off list (via the contact form on my website) I'll see what I can do for
you :-)

HTH

Mark