[THIN] HP4000T driver

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 10:49:06 -0700

I am experiencing a strange printer problem.  I have three queues setup for
the HP4000T.  My print server is an HP4200 print appliance.  All the
drivers for the queues are the same.  Two of the queues generate errors
when viewing the properties page, the third queue does not.  Security is
set the same on all of them.    Any ideas?  The error in question comes
from \winnt\explorer.exe and is:  Function address 0x10023798 caused a
protection fualt. (exception code 0xc00000005) Some or all property page(s)
may not be displayed.

W2K SP3 XPe FR2.

adam

This weeks sponsor - RTOSoft TScale