[THIN] Re: HP LaserJet 1010

  • From: Seán <pne1881@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 11:40:56 +0100 (BST)

Tony,

According to a recent HP document "HP Printers supported in Citrix
Environments", the Laserjet 1010 is supported but only with the native
driver. It won't work in PCL mode: N/A according to the document.

Let me know if you (or anyone on the list) need a copy of this June '04
doc.

Regards,

Seán Carr
Techniche Ltd.