[THIN] Re: HELP!- CMC not assigning licenses

  • From: "White, Collin" <cwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 12:06:19 -0400

Yes they all have the same product code.  I checked in another spot in the
CMC, when I click on servers on the left pane, and then select the
individual server, and click on the licenses tab it shows that it is
grabbing pooled licenses from the 65.  It is only when I click on Licensing
on the left side, and then connections on the right that it does not show
that any of the pooled 65 are being used.

Also, it seems that it is only the latest server to be upgraded is having
the issue right now.  This server was upgraded while the other two were
fresh installs if that could make a difference.  In fact I have had the
upgraded server lock up twice this morning since the upgrade.  While it was
locked up, it seems that is when the other two servers started with the
licensing error, bbut now since the upgraded server is running, I don't see
the errors on the other servers.

Collin White