[THIN] HELP!- CMC not assigning licenses

  • From: "White, Collin" <cwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 11:49:55 -0400

I have just upgraded my last of 3 servers from 1.8 to XPa, they all run
Windows 2000.  In the CMC under the licenses tab, connections, I show 65
licenses for a count, pooled in use shows 0, pooled available shows 65,
assigned shows 0.  In my event log, I am getting a message "Application
Popup- Citrix ICA logon message-The system has reached it's licensed logon
limit, Please try again later."  Why isn't XP assigning these licenses if
they are pooled and ready to hand out??

I have a lot of users who are trying to get on the system and getting this
message, as you can imagine it is becoming  an "issue"

Thanks in advance!

Collin White

P.S. All of these servers are at Feature release 1, I have not installed FR2
yet