[THIN] Re: Ghosting an FR3 MetaFame Server

  • From: "Henske, Jennifer" <Jennifer.Henske@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 14:17:23 -0600

Best thing to do is find out what Citrix wants to install and put it
back.  The event log will show installer errors and it will give you
file names (with path) that it is trying to replace.

This happened to me.  We removed the Citrix folders from the "All Users"
start menu and when we dropped the image the installer would pop for
every user.  We ended up putting the folders back and hiding it.
Pop-ups went away.

HTH
Jennifer Henske
AG Edwards