[THIN] Getting Shutdown off of the start bar

  • From: "Scott Skrogstad" <scott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 07:27:28 -0600

I have metaframe XP running on win2k in a NT Domain.  How
do I stop my users from being able to select shutdown on
their publish desktop.  I can't run active directory still
in an NT domain...

Thanks,

Scott

This Week's Sponsor - Emergent Online 99Point9.com
EOL THINssentials? Bring You TRUE Universal Printing Solutions
and Time Zone Support. EOL delivers any print job, any
time zone, to any client, over Any protocol (ICA or RDP)!
http://www.99point9.com/public/products/index.asp