[THIN] Re: GPO question

  • From: Jason Benway <benwayj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 19:43:37 +0000

merge

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Pat Coughlin
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 3:40 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: GPO question

Loopback merge or Loopback replace?

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015, 3:38 PM Jason Benway
<benwayj@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:benwayj@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
I have our standard GPO for XA (desktops and apps) set with loopback
processing. I’m trying to add another GPO that runs a script, I want it to only
run for an AD group of users, so it’s a separate GPO with security filtering
for that group. But it’s not applying when the users log in. Gpresult shows the
GPO as Inaccessible, if I change the security filer back to authenticated
users, it works but runs for everyone.

It’s got to be something easy but I just can’t figure it out. What am I missing?

Thanks,jb