[THIN] Re: GPO question

  • From: Joe Shonk <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 08:19:10 -0400

You only need one loopback policy for the machine. Its computer based, not
user. No need to add it to other policies.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 23, 2015, at 8:03 AM, Jason Benway <benwayj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I’m going to re-state to make sure I understand J

Because I have a different GPO enabling loopback on these servers, the
settings on the GPO for the script (which is in the user section only) needs
the servers to be able to read too?
Will it then still only run for the AD group not all users on the servers?

Thanks!

jb