[THIN] Re: GPO Question

  • From: "Greg Reese" <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 10:36:47 -0500

computer settings will apply for everyone, user settings will apply to each
group.

I usually setup mine similar. it works pretty well.  For the sake of staying
organized, I try to keep all the machine policies in a single place.

also, don't mess with domain admins when setting permissions on these.  Make
a separate group.  I have locked myself out of things many times by screwing
up the permissions on a gpo and the domain admins group.