[THIN] Re: GPO Question

  • From: "Jon Luchette" <jon.e.luchette@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 17:17:30 -0500

I have one group of 3 citrix servers.  I have created a separate OU
for citrix servers and moved all 3 computer accounts into it. what I
want to do is enforce two policies at this level. one for admins and
one for non admins.if I create  one policy for admins and set the read
and apply group policy permission for their geoup in AD, and do the
same for the non admins with another policy, will both groups apply
their own user and computer settings or will just their user settings
be unique?