[THIN] Re: Fw: Re: SSL

  • From: "Carl Stalhood" <cstalhood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 15:44:44 -0600

Runs on 2003 Standard Edition, not SBS. Same as PS 4 Standard Edition with CSG
but:

1.      75 named users max
2.      Named user licensing (instead of concurrent), buy 5 users at a time
3.      Includes TS CALs
4.      Includes CPU and Memory control (normally Enterprise only features)
5.      Cannot be upgraded to other PS 4 editions
6.      No load balancing
7.      Easy to install. Install default 2003 and it installs the rest
(including TS, TS Licensing, IIS, etc.)
8.      Includes easy configuration tool for published apps (it sees all
shortcuts in Start Menu, place check mark next
to the ones you want to publish and it does the rest)
9.      Includes easy configuration tool for CSG (simply install cert and it
does the rest)

Designed to run all Citrix components on one server.

  _____