[THIN] Forcing a new session instead of reconnect

  • From: "Walter, Chris" <christopher.walter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 12:13:59 -0500

Hi All,

Is there anyway to force a user to open a new session on a particular server
instead of reconnecting to the existing session.  My users have a
requirement to be able to open the application more then once however the
application cannot run more then once in the same session.  In the old MF
1.8 environment we just had an ICA file called within a Metaframe session
and it got around the problem.  MPS 3.0 is smart enough to know better and
reconnects the existing session.  I am using Windows 2003, anybody know of a
way this can be done?

Thanks,

Chris