[THIN] Flash 9 install

  • From: "Rob Slayden" <rslayden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 11:33:07 -0700

I am having trouble installing Flash 9 on my Citrix servers. I perform
the install and when I go to an internal test site, it indicates it is
not installed. Of course, I can not go to Macromedia and download and
install as only allowed sites are accessible from the Citrix farm and
Macromedia is not on that list. Does anyone have any ideas?? Is anyone
using Flash 9 on Citrix servers? I am on MF XPe 1.0 FR3/SP4 on Windows
2003 servers. The developers are writing updates to our internal
web-base application using Adobe Flex 2 which requires Flash 9 to
properly function.

Thanks!

rob