[THIN] Re: File Association for .htm and .html

  • From: Christophe MORVAN <christophe.morvan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 07:57:31 +0100

Hi

To disable the use of "iexplore.exe" in "C:\program files\citrix\system32" folder, you just have to create the following REG_DWORD value in the registry of your TSBOX :
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Citrix\SFTA\disableServerFTA=1

Regards

Jeff Matheis a écrit :

C:\program files\citrix\system32\iexplore.exe. Its used for content
redirection and the Citrix PNAgent client.

Jeff Matheis
Kimball International, Inc.
812-482-8302
jmathei@xxxxxxxxxxx