[THIN] Re: Does an active session get canceled when the NT account is disabled?

  • From: "Beahm, Keith" <kbeahm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 14:15:43 -0600

For anyone else who was curious -

If a session is not limited by TS config policies and is open at the time
the NT account is disabled or deleted - the session does actually remain
open and functional - though honestly we have not tested to what degree it
remains functional (some day maybe, but not for today).  And as to the
effectiveness of the  session limits on extended sessions - they seemed to
work very predictably and accurately in our tests.  Gives the user a 2 min
warning box after the limit is reached before the action is taken.