[THIN] Kix and windows 2000 folder redirection

Hello there

Just a quick question for a kix guru (or gurus.)

Is anyone using Kix to redirect folders for users within an active directory
environment ?

I have inherited a huge kix script that has users home areas all over the place.

I have been experimenting but am finding that i cannot use folder redirection
via Ad users and computers ( home areas all over the place).

Should i redirect the home areas to uncs ? does kix support this as folder
redirection within a GPO does ? Would this involve using kix to write registry
entries

any hints would be appreciated

regards