[THIN] Re: DNS

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 12:30:47 -0400

Can the other domain see your domain?  What happens on the other domain
when you drop to command prompt and try a ping "domainname".  If it
doesn't resolve back to a DC on that domain across the frame, then you
probably need to create a zone for that domain with an A record that's
same as parent, and has the IP of a DC across the frame.  Just a guess
though.
=20