[THIN] Connections not estabished

  • From: Nick Gage <nickg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 09 Apr 2004 07:50:22 -0500

Hi All,

I am hoping that someone can assist me here. I have the following
environment.

Windows 2000 Srv SP/4
Citrix XP SP/3

I have a large number of clients that connect into this server via the web
client. The majority of these clients can connect without issue. We have a
small subset of clients though that cannot connect in. They click on the
web interface and they get the ICA file and they get the ICA client window
that shows that the connection is initializing and then it shows that it is
connecting then nothing. We have the same issue using Program neighborhood
from these same clients.

I ran a network sniff and in the sniff I am seeing that the connection is
being reset for some reason.

Anyone have any ideas as to what might be happening or where to start
looking?

Thanks!
than buying more servers.
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=147