[THIN] Re: Citrix licensing

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 07:58:27 -0700

The licensing is different between XP and 4.x and do not interact.  If you
fulfill your XP licences to PS 4.5 it will not affect your existing XP farm.

Joe

On 4/4/07, Hamilton, Ronnie <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx> wrote:

 Joe

I am going 4.5 its just we already have all the licences checked out to xp
and I wanted to give back 10 to check them out and generate a licence file
with the 10 pack for my set up and testing of 4.5

Ron