[THIN] Re: Citrix easter eggs

  • From: Mark Lee <marklee15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 09:37:44 +0000 (GMT)

These work in MF 1.8 (I think they even worked in Winframe 1.7 & 1.8).

Also try this one, start any citrix app that has an about box (except CMC as
it's java) - eg. an old copy of MFADMIN and do Help, About.  Next, double click
the graphic image and it will start to spin !  The click on it about 8 - 10
times in rapid succession and the developer team will scroll up through the
window too !

Mark

 "Stansel, Paul" <Paul.Stansel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hmm... second one doesn't do anything for me...

With Yahoo! Mail you can get a bigger mailbox -- choose a size that fits your
needs