[THIN] Re: Policy

You can use this method with any accessible share on any server, not just
netlogon on the PDC. We keep ours on our NAS for maximum availability.

-----Original Message-----
From: Blackman, John [mailto:John.Blackman@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 14 January 2003 09:03
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Policy

This is how I solved it.  Basically what you need to do is create your
NT policy for your MetaFrame servers and put it on the Netlogon shares
of the PDC under the name of MFADMIN.POL (or whatever), and then apply
to your MetaFrame servers, this can be achieved by adding the following
registry keys:

Key: HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Update
Value: UpdateMode
Type: REG_DWORD
Data: 2

Value: NetworkPath