[THIN] Re: Citrix Universal Printer (not driver) and formatting-page_layout

  • From: "Malcolm Bruton" <malcolm.bruton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 15:04:58 -0500

Using a US locale it always defaults paper size to letter.  Using a
different locale such as UK, Aussie, NZ etc always defaults to A4.  A
lot of people don't set the default locale up correctly hence when you
print the paper size is slightly off....Of course you need to use
Policies or scripts if you have multiple people logging on from
different countries with different default paper sizes.

Not sure if this is your problem or not but something good to check.
Since you are doing labels I doubt they are a4 in size !!!