[THIN] Re: Citrix Universal Printer (not driver) and formatting-page_layout

  • From: "Ben Nordlander" <bennordlander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 11:03:27 -0800

I don't believe so.. you want to refresh my memory on this world famous
problem?

-Ben

On 1/12/07, Raffensberger, Stephen D <sraffens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Ben,

This isn't the world famous A4 vs. Letter size problem is it?

Steve Raffensberger

Sovereign Bank
Enterprise Network Services
Email: sraffens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and my post at support.citrix.com

http://support.citrix.com/forums/thread.jspa?forumID=86&threadID=84958

This message contains information which may be confidential and
privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the
addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any
information contained in the message. If you have received the message in
error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete or destroy the
message. Thank you.