[THIN] Re: Citrix Presentation 4.5 Rollup3 hotfix

  • From: "Webster" <Webster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 18:54:16 -0600

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of alan tropper
Subject: [THIN] Citrix Presentation 4.5 Rollup3 hotfix

Hi,

I am currently looking at installing the hotfix rollup pack for PS 4.5.1, as
no hotfixes have been applied to the farm yet being that it is fairly new..

However it looks as though I may also need to upgrade:

Web interface from 4.5 to 4.6

Upgrade the Citrix License Server currently 4.5 to 11.5

Then install the rollup patch to all citrix servers (starting with metric
servers)

Can anyone advise if the above is correct and if there are any issues I
should be aware of before upgrading other then the obvious of backups and
snapshots?

No need to upgrade the WI but it doesn't hurt to do so

Upgrade the License Server to 11.5

Install the Microsoft C++ Redistributable Package to ALL XenApp servers

Install HRP03:

              Data Collectors

              Database connection server

              Pri farm metric server