[THIN] Citrix Presentation 4.5 Rollup3 hotfix

  • From: "alan tropper" <alan.tropper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 09:21:14 +0900

Generator Microsoft Word 11 (filtered medium) Hi,

I am currently looking at installing the hotfix rollup pack for PS 4.5.1, as no
hotfixes have been applied to the farm yet being that it is fairly new. .

However it looks as though I may also need to upgrade:

Web interface from 4.5 to 4.6
Upgrade the Citrix License Server currently 4.5 to 11.5
Then install the rollup patch to all citrix servers (starting with metric
servers)

Can anyone advise if the above is correct and if there are any issues I should
be aware of before upgrading other then the obvious of backups and snapshots?

Cheers

Al