[THIN] Re: Cannot connect to 4.5 server externally

  • From: "Peterson David" <DPETERSO@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 08:19:51 -0400

It's set to all network adapters. And I can connect via ICA no problem inside
the office. It's only outside, or on our guest wireless that only rdp works.

From: <christopher.walter@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 18:44:23 -0400

If it was the firewall ports I believe you get a message about there
being no server on the specified subnet.  If it was the alternate IP
address you get a message saying there was not alternate IP address
found.  Everytime I have seen protocol driver error it has been network
or routing.   If it is working via RDP then I would say your NAT is fine
and you have a problem with the Alternate IP address.  Did you perhaps
set the alternate IP address on the wrong NIC?
Chris