[THIN] Re: Cannot connect to 4.5 server externally

  • From: "Peterson David" <DPETERSO@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 09:09:22 -0400

Altaddr is the same on my 4.0 farm server as the 4.5 server, which is in it's
own farm. Other than what the external IP is set to that is.  Local Address is
default, alternate is the external IP.

I did figure out why I was getting a different error on quick launch. If I try
to connect using the external name, I get the protocol error. If I try to
connect via IP is when I get the server not available.