[THIN] Re: CSG with 1.8?

  • From: "Brian Murphy" <bem9127@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:36:18 -0600

That doesn't work too well for the Website SSL itself.  (Unless your CA
is public).

In addition, once the Nfuse Java Objects send the IP address to the
Secure Ticket Authority and back to Nfuse theis info is added to the ICA
file along with the Citrix Secure Gateway (in place of XP Server).  This
would be a FQDN of the Secure Gateway.

This is sent to the web browser and passed to the ICA software.

The client then attempts to contact the CSG.  The SSL/TLS process
intiates......At this point the ICA Client verifies that CSG is valid
based on its installed root cert.