[THIN] CMC FR3

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M." <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 08:14:07 -0500

Anyone else having trouble when installing the CMC on a non-Citrix box?  I
had it on my laptop, FR2, laptop is WIN2K SP3.  I installed the CMC from the
FR3 cd, and when I expand a view or try to do a view details, my entire
laptop locks up.  I mean tight, no keyboard, no mouse, nothing.  Forced to
power off and on.

I did notice that this CMC install did a JRE upgrade as well.

Thoughts?

I am reinstalling SP3 for WIN2K now.

Chad