[THIN] Re: CHFARM to put MFXP into MFPS3.0 farm

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 14:46:35 -0700

I think the best method would be to un-install XP on those servers and then
install 3.0 on the same servers and join the new farm. This is the cleanest
way to assure everything works right. The OS and installed apps will be
unaffected by this switch......

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453