[THIN] CCIA Certification

  • From: Jeremy Saunders <jeremy.saunders@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 23:21:59 +0800

Hi All,

Has anyone completed this cert, or just the training course.

Has the courseware been updated to contain Presentation Server 3.0
information?

We/I must complete the CCIA before the end of the year to maintain our Gold
Partner status.

Please don't provide any information about the course/lab itself, as that
would be breaking the rules and considered to be cheeting.

For some reason, Citrix seem to be having difficulties confirming whether
or not the courseware is current, and I don't really want to spend the
several thousand dollars on out of dated courseware and labs.

I know this is a bit of a silly post, but please just confirm one way or
the other.

Cheers.

 Kind regards,
 Jeremy

 Jeremy Saunders
 Senior Systems Engineer
 ”ITS - passionate about winning”

 IBM Logicalis (Integrated
 Technology Services)
 Level 2, 1060 Hay Street
 West Perth, WA 6005, AUSTRALIA

 Visit us at
 http://www.ibm.com/services/au/its

 Phone:  132 426                    Fax:    ;  08 9261 8536
 Mobile:  TBA                       E-mail:
                                    jeremy.saunders@xxxxxxxxxxx