[THIN] Re: CAE Published application won't launch

  • From: "Jonathan Kadoo" <jkadoo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:54:08 -0500

Well I bit the bullet and called Citrix Tech support.  After spending two
hours on the phone with them, I am told that the server has a corrupted
install.  The tech tried to uninstall CAE but it won't.  I am now told that
my best option is for me to rebuild the box.  I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!!
grrrrrrr

Jonathan