[THIN] Re: CAE Published application won't launch

  • From: Stephanie Atkinson <miitgal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 02:50:16 -0800 (PST)

You don't say if the published apps have worked before.  If so, the typical
cause I have seen is either the published app becomes corrupt (this might be
the case if only one pub app is a problem) or one of the Citrix Services on the
server where the app resides is not functioning properly.  Try checking those
Services (make sure they are Started).  If they are all Started, you could try
rebooting the server anyway.

Good luck,

Stephanie Atkinson
Internet Administrator
ADP Hosting Services

Russell Robertson <russell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jonathon

  Can you open the ICA file and see how it?s configured? Make sure all the
names or IP addresses are correct, are you using SSL, do you see the STA
reference for the address of the published app and so on?

  Do published apps work from the Program Neighbourhood? This will confirm that
it?s web interface related.

  Cheers

  Russell
  Russell Robertson | Virtual Stream | www.virtualstream.co.uk