[THIN] Re: C: drive access through WI 4.2

  • From: "Hutchinson, Alan" <Alan.Hutchinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 17:03:53 +0100

Really don't like the idea of dropping down to 8 as this just stores up
problems for the future. That said my current plan of action is as
follows :

1. Try v8
2. Try asynch logon scripts as suggested by Joe.

This is going to take me a couple of days to sort as I'm only at my desk
for a couple of hours over the next couple of days.

Regards,

Alan.

  _____