[THIN] Browse Lists missing apps

  • From: "Dirk Blose" <Dirk.Blose@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 13:14:05 -0400

We implemented Fault Tolerant Dual Intel Network cards a little over a =
week ago. Since then I am having a lot of problems with users not getting =
their published applications. I've pretty established that the problem is =
that the ICA Browse list is getting hosed. If I go into PAM and refresh =
each application the problem will clear up for a time but this is getting =
old. I tried looking at the knowledge base and the archives and mostly it =
talks about if you're multi homed. I am not multi homed. The Nic's are =
bound into one Virtual Nic which has a single IP assignment. Any assistance=
 would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Dirk Blose, MCSE, CCA
Lead Technical Analyst