[THIN] Re: Browse Lists missing apps

I have the NIC's configured as a Fault Tolerant team. The Connections go =
to separate Switches. The NIC's and switch ports are set at 100/Full. =
Previously I was setup for Load balancing, I switched to Fault Tolerant in =
hopes of clearing up the problems. Anything anyone can suggest would be =
appreciated. I saw another reply indicating that Intel documentation =
states to put both ports on the same switch. If I can find that, then I =
can use it to push my network Engineering guys to change things around.

Thanks.

Dirk Blose, MCSE, CCA
Lead Technical Analyst
(919) 765-4791
dirk.blose@xxxxxxxxxx

>>> JeffR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 08/12/02 01:20PM >>>

Dirk,

Do you still have the NICs set up as a fault tolerant team and not a Cisco
Fast EtherChannel team? I believe you also had them plugged into separate
switch. Is this still correct? I know that you wanted to do this for
redundancy but I think your are experiencing more problems than the
redundancy might be worth.

I would recommend that you make these into a Cisco Fast EtherChannel team
and that you configure the appropriate number of ports on one switch into
Fast EtherChannel team groups. Set them all to 100Mbps and Full Duplex. =
IMHO
this is the best (and most stable) configuration in a Citrix environment. =
mean how often do you lose a Cisco switch?=20

Jeff

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
> This weeks Sponsor:
> ThinPrint
> - High resolution, DRIVER FREE PRINTING with no loss of=20
> quality in color.
> - Removes print spooling and rendering tasks from your=20
> terminal server. http://www.thinprint.com=20
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
>=20
http://thethin.net/citrixlist.cfm=20