[THIN] Re: Block a Citrix Desktop Session

  • From: "TSguy92 Lan" <tsguy92@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 14:05:53 -0700

This can be done per server in the ICA protocol config.

Open "citrix Connection configuration", double click ICA, go to Advanced,
look on the right side for a check box for :

-inherit client / user config.
   - only launch published applications

Setting the checkbox for only launch pub apps will block direct ICA
connections to the desktop.

HTH

Lan