[THIN] Re: Blank posts

  • From: Dogers <dogers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:26:49 +0100

Its the client, the emails arent working in GMail either, i think its
a problem with the senders client encoding the mail.. Looking at the
source it seems some of the headers are in the wrong place, which
might be throwing the decoder (Could be the receivers decoder thats
the problem I guess? :) )

Andrew