[THIN] Re: Best printer mappings for HP printers.

  • From: Angus Macdonald <angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 14:27:56 +0100

I use HP LaserJet 4 for most "big" laserjets and HP LaserJet 4L for desktop
models. Almost all deskjets behave properly with the DJ550C driver. The only
exception I've come across is an ancient DeskJet plus.

That said, where PS drivers exist (like the 4100 and 8150 series) I have
installed HPs own PS drivers with no problems. PCL seems to cause more
headaches.