[THIN] Re: Average Salary?

  • From: brian.hill@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 11:31:17 -0500

You'd be better off going somewhere else in that case.  The biggest raise
you'll ever get is when you change jobs.  Once you are in a job, your pay
won't go up that much.  I don't see how you could go somewhere else and make
less money.  As far as your employer being cheap, it's your own fault.  You
did agree to work there for that amount.

Brian