[THIN] MetaFrame XPe SP3 FR2 Windows 2000 Servers crash nightly and have to be rebooted.

  • From: Leon.Jaimes@xxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:18:17 -0700

Hello All,
We are running thin client terminals over a frame WAN with W2k servers
running MetaFrame XPe SP3 and FR2.  It seems like every other night around
6pm one of the servers will run out of resources and all the users on that
server will hang, when they try to log back in they go back to the same hung
session.
This is from the system event log it seems that this happens repeatedly
before the server crashes.

Type:  Error
Source:  TermService
Category:  None
EventID:  23
quota is available to complete the specified operation. \

We also get this one quite a bit on the server that crashes

Type:  Error
Source:  TermService
Category:  None
EventID:  258

Does anyone else have this happening or know of this problem.
Thanks
Leon