[THIN] Auto-created LPT

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M" <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 16:03:39 -0600

When I connect to Citrix server, it should auto-create my network printers,
always has.

But it gives a Metaframe 1103 error, not a terminal Services 1103.  States
that

"Error occurred while retrieving client printer properties.  Default printer
properties will be used instead.  Client name (XXXXX) Printer:
(Client\XXXXXX#\LPT1: Printer Driver:()"

Same for LPT2.  Odd thing is....I have not LPT1 nor 2 printers.  No matter
how many network printers I have, it tries to map something for LPT1 and 2.

WTH is going on?

Again, ever since upgrade to MPS 3.0, 2 of 5 of last nights upgraded servers
do this.  Did not happen with any of the previous 13 server upgrades.

Chad M. Schneider
Technology Analyst
Bemis Company, Inc.
920-303-7609