[THIN] Re: Anyone using Conference Manager?

  • From: "Daniel Sidler" <daniel.sidler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 17:51:52 +0100

Brian,

We're talking about 100 concurrent users on 5 servers. Around 50 percent of
them have a potential requirement to share content on their screen with 1 to 3
other users. All users work on a published desktop by default. Some
applications are silo-ed on additional PS boxes and published seamless to that
desktop.

Regards,
Dan